Blog Archive

Thursday, July 16, 2009

A different point of view.


School with Casey again. Almost late. First 3 periods were F&N. We made spring rolls and meat dumplings. Turned out quite well! Next was Chinese. Was asked to go out of the class as I didn't hand up my essay. Turns out Ming Zhen and Xing Xia were chased out too. Wrote a few lines and the bell rang. Physics for a period and recess. Chatted with Tetsa and others during recess. Social Studies came after. Today's lesson wasn't as boring as the Sri Lanka thingy lessons. But I still fell asleep in the end. Poa for 2 more periods and dismissed. No Maths remedial for today, he he. Took 58 and walked home. Had a hearty afternoon nap.

Seems like this year I've been sleeping a lot in class, no idea why but I'm sure it's becoming a habit. Anyway, there's Geography tomorrow and the teacher is definitely going to yell like nobody's business. Good time to catch some forty winks. ;)

Some miscellaneous stuffz.

[People come and go, and I've only have few really close friends. Not intending of turning it into a 'several'. No more. It's not easy to be one for yourself and others. Well, not as cute as it can be. And PLEASE stop pissing me off, it is not the least adorable. Creep.]

No comments:

Post a Comment