
Today started off pretty badly. Woke up with a fucking terrible muscle ache. Could hardly make my way to the bathroom. Reached the bus stop about 6.50 and the sky was very dark. With the street lights turned off, I couldn't even see the colours of the car. Casey and I were early today despite the slight drizzle. First lesson was Chinese, did some worksheet regarding the newspaper articles. Did 2 questions and went to sleep. When I woke up it was the next lesson already. Had Chemistry test. Followed by 1 lesson of CME taking class photos. Went down for recess and came back.
Had English next. Slept for 2 whole periods. Damn relaxing ^^. Before English ended, went to the hall for some racial harmony thingy and went back to class for PCCG. Watched some video on riots and when school ended, went down to look for Casey. Walked to the train station and went to Serangoon. Had her lunch at Mcdonalds while I had ice cream. Went home afterwards.
Will be taking some time off from using the computer. Simply too much stuffs to be done and show no interest in coming online. Don't ask why. Will come online to blog and then off. Catch me if you can.
Game over, the game's not mine to win.
adidas ultra boost
ReplyDeleteadidas stan smith women
timberland outlet
adidas tubular
yeezy shoes
michael kors outlet
chrome hearts online
nike air max95
nike air force 1 low
yeezy sneakers