
For once, I did not sleep during English. As there was work to do. Had fun disturbing Ming Zhen. ^^ When school ended, rushed out of school and took the train to Serangoon and bus-ed home. Had lunch and bathed.
Left home at about 2. Sorry Cyn, I was freaking late :S Took 135 to the train station. Then took the train to Dhoby Ghaut. Saw Dian at Bishan station. Reached and met with Cynthia. Went up to Swensens. Had sundae there while she had her lunch. Damn full! Walked inside Daiso for awhile and left. Left Plaza Sing and walked over to Heeren. Not to mention, I saw a shemale on the way. -.- Like ewww. Redeemed the voucher and strolled about. Then walked to Taka. I saw a $15 packet of seaweed. Wth it was freaking big T_T Then went to Wisma. Then went to Tangs to get another voucher. Lastly, walked over to Far East. She got her shoes. X-craft didn't have the thing I wanted. Went to the basement and had Chippy. Left about 8+. Took the train to Hougang. Went up to get some stuffs and took the train back to Serangoon. Reached home at about 9.30 I guess. Well, tiring day today but had fun :)
Sorry mommy.
No comments:
Post a Comment