Monday, March 09, 2009
Wrong to be searching.
Mmmmmm, from morning till now, it has been a boring and cold day. Hui Min and Ming Zhen were absent so leaving me with 2 empty tables beside me. One for my bag and the other one for air. Had Chem, Geog and Social Studies before recess. Ate and went back to class for English. Mr Chua went back for reservice and so we had a relief teacher instead. The class was basically wrecking havoc, screaming and yelling and locking people out of class. I took a damn good nap for 20 minutes. Had POA and Chinese and I went off to the canteen with Jasmine, Jocelyn and Tiffany. Had lunch and I left for J8 with Yu Shuen at 3. Walked around and we separated at 4.15 to go home. Holidays are in 4 days!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
http://www.uggoutlet.uk
ReplyDeleteadidas yeezy boost
nike air zoom structure 19
nike air zoom pegasus 32
michael jordan shoes
http://www.nikedunks.us.org
timberland online shop
adidas superstar UK
michael kors
michael kors outlet store