Friday, March 06, 2009
Moving apart.
Today was far more horrible than yesterday. -.- For a start, I left my house without remembering to take my ezlink card. So I was there, sitting at the bus stop being dumb until my bus came and I realised I didn't have my card and I needed to buy concession today. So I walked back home. It was too late already so I woke my dad up and asked him to fetch me to school. So we left house at 7am and he was yelling at me for being so irresponsible all the way till school. I reached school at 7.30. Since it was raining the night before, assembly was in the classroom. But, DM told the prefects to hold us back since it wasn't raining. Shortly after I arrived, Ming Zhen and Hui Min came too. DM brought us down to the field for 6 rounds today. -.- The weather was so humid and I was perspiring like crazy that my glasses kept fogging constantly. Went back to class for Chinese, Maths and Physics. After recess was POA. DM then ask the 4 of us that were late this morning to stand. And he said that it pains his heart to punish us on the field but he had no choice. How sentimental. After school, went out of school for awhile and came back for badminton at 2. Coach didn't come and training was awesome! After badminton, went to KFC with Ahma, Alex and Yong Xin while the rest went to Mos. Went up to Pop for awhile and took train to Amk and 133 home. On the way home, I fell asleep and bam my head knocked the window pane, I woke up and alighted on time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment