That's Sara in the tiny lavender circle. Too small to be noticed. :D
Play doh, used during Physics.
This picture has a hidden meaning. ^^ Only my class knows.HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARA KOH! :D
Wheeee, it's 3.25 and I'm at home. :D Today was as disastrous as last week. I WAS LATE! :( Took my own sweet time to stroll to the bus stop and I missed my bus. Waited for the bus but it came at 6.55. By the time I reached Bishan, it was already 7.10 and school starts in 10 minutes! Waited for 88 and took it. By the time I've reached, it was already 7.25. Crap. Despite that, I thought we would be free from running as it seemed that the late-comers yesterday didn't have to run. But, unfortunately, Mr Goh told the new OM to make us run. So down the field we go. Ran 6 rounds, or was it 5. Got scolded by Mr Goh again. -.- Missed a period of Maths. Went back all sweaty. After Maths was POA. He wasted one whole period telling us about the values of life and some other stuffs. Then had 1 period of Chem with Maggie Mee. I was sleeping. During recess, celebrated Sara's birthday and I went down for a quick bite. After recess was Physics. Went to the Physics lab and we were playing with plasticine (?) there. Then had F&N for 2 period and dismissed. Went to J8 with Elisa. Bought some stuff to eat and walked to the interchange. Halfway saw Ah ma so left Elisa and went to J8 with her. Walked around and I took the bus home at 3. Argh, my mouse is having kinks.
http://www.uggoutlet.uk
ReplyDeleteadidas yeezy boost
nike air zoom structure 19
nike air zoom pegasus 32
michael jordan shoes
http://www.nikedunks.us.org
timberland online shop
adidas superstar UK
michael kors
michael kors outlet store