Blog Archive

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Damn MapleStory not working? Sighs.

YUSHUENN: Nono, it's not the teacher that's bad. It's me! My foundation isn't good. :(
I hate you..: Linked! I hate you too! :D

Just woke up from my 2 hours of nap. This morning, I realised that I set my alarm clock at the wrong time. Supposedly, I wanted to login and be ready at 7:30am. But instead, I set it at 7:30. -.- Was tired still then, I off the alarm and went back to sleep. Till at 7:50, my dad barged in and ranted at me for being asleep still. Reluctantly, I went to login first and then washed up.

8:20am: Maths. The dumb me thought that I can only start the lesson at 8:20 started it at that time. Turns out almost everyone started already. Went through the lessons and got all the answers wrong. Went to complete the Maths homework. I only had a mistake. Turns out, I completed my homework faster than anyone else! Aha.

9:40: Science. I didn't even complete it. Ms Lim gave an URL link for the homework. Printed the worksheets out for Hui Min and myself. Did a few questions that I know how to do.

Hui Min and I were in You Tube finding MMVs (Maple Music Videos). Saw some really cute ones! There was one awfully disgusting. -.-

11:30: Geography. Mrs Teo gave us a website to view a video on rice cultivation. I wasn't able to view the video even. And besides, her homework are required to be handed up only tomorrow. And not today, online.

Even before the English time slot started, I've began to do it. It was rather simple as I learnt it in Primary 6. Submitted it onto the Litespeed portal. Went to do the survey.

At 1:55, I was asleep on my bed. Had a terrible dream! I dreamt about the pupils from China are back in our school. And they made me eat cow dung while they have a nice smelling plate of Chicken Rice! -.- Many disgusting things happened in that dream, or so called, Nightmare. Hope it doesn't appear out as a drama. I still can't forget the scenes! There were fruits jumping into a cubicle even. Zzzz. Thinking of it creeps me. I jumped out of bed at 3:40. I was glad I wasn't in that dream. -.-

Alrights, off to play some games for now. Still wondering why that damn Maplesea still can't work.
Toodles.
By the way....


Happy Birthday to Joyce! :D
May all your wishes come true!

1 comment: