YUSHUENN: Hahaha. It's not easy! Why not, you coach me for Maths! :D
Today morning, took the bus to school. I didn't know that it was going to rain. Until Joyce told me. Went into class. First lesson was Maths! We did graphs, as usual. But this time, curved ones. While doing halfway, I had a tummy ache. I went to the toilet. Halfway, the lights went out. It scared the hell out of me. -.-
After Maths was Art. With the help of Fan Yue, completed my photo frame. The result was still UGLY. But I managed to pass with a B4. In fact, everyone passed. Since Mrs Loh was so lenient.
After recess, we had Science. We went to Biology Lab 1 (?). Lesson went well for about 30 minutes. All of a sudden, Miss Lim got real mad. She reprimanded us. Charmaine Lew/Chan and I were using our handphones to play games. We put it in our pencil boxes. We were playing the IQ tester game. My IQ is 93. Satisfactory. Because it's above average!
Geography (Ugh!) next. She was again, talking about the same old chapter, Ageing Population. Hearing the title just tires us out. Since she has been saying it over and over again. She even showed us a video twice, because she didn't know she had shown us before.
Had PCCG next, therefore went to Mrs Foo's homeroom. For the first period, I can't remember what happened. But as for the second period, some pupils went for the National Education survey at the computer lab. As for the remaining in class, including me, we were sort of telling Mrs Foo about how Mr Lee influenced our minds when we were in secondary one. Telling us those type of 'sick' stuffs.
After school, went to block 140(?) with Charmaine and Shawna. Waited for Charmaine's friend, Ernest, to come and then watched them. When they left, Shawna went home. Charmaine and I took a cab to Toa Payoh Central. We walked a few rounds of Central as we couldn't find the shop. We expected the shop to be like those shops selling New Future apparels. However, the hoodies that Charmaine wanted to buy, were located in a shop called Song & Song. Seems like a funny shop name. Went in and looked. She didn't find the type that she wanted to buy so we left. Went to More Than Words. Walked and walked, at last we went to TPY hub. We went to Popular. She was choosing papers for Serina. At 5pm, she dropped me off at J8. She went to Champion. Took 58 back to Serangoon. Walked all the way to Serangoon Central to find some snacks that I could buy. After buying, walked home. Reached home at about 6.30. That's all for today. Off to Maple now. :D
Toodles!
No comments:
Post a Comment