Blog Archive

Monday, July 21, 2008

All terribly wrong!

YUSHUENN: I linked you already! :D Passing my Maths is hard work. -.- I'll try my best. :D
passerby: Yeahs. :D

Left house today at 6.40am. It started drizzling then. Had Geography test today. It was quite easy. Slept after completing it, hand cramped. -.-

Had Chinese next. Finally found my missing textbook that I was looking for all morning. Went through a new chapter today.

After recess, had CME. That irritating teacher, took away my Maths stuff. I merely left it on the table and started to dig my bag for my notes. Then when I turned around, there she was, ready to take away my stuff. So happens that, Retyssa and Tetsa's work were on my table. -.- So, their stuff were confiscated too.

Had Science next. It was uninteresting. Again, Ms Lim was mad at us for misbehaving.

Then we had Maths. Mrs Foo scolded us for the first 10 minutes or so about or behaviour.

English next! We went to the AVA room for our lesson. Went through a summary. Ms Toh kept us back for about 15 minutes!?

After school, went to the new bubble tea shop and bought snow ice. Relatively nice. :) Bus-ed home immediately. Went to bathe, and then ate finished my lunch in a few minutes as I realised I was going to be late. Took 853 to YCK mrt. Instead, I was the first to arrive. -.- Waited for Charmaine, then went to Cheers to buy her food. Shawn, Colin and Gabriel arrived soon after. Next came Shawna. We started walking to NYP as we're going to be late. Hui Min, Ming Zhen, Amelia, Si Ying and Shing Ying came.

We walked into NYP and a student brought us to the open-air "auditorium". At around 5.45, Milk finally arrived. His mini concert ended at 6.30 (?). It was quite cold there with all the fans around. Amelia, Charmaine, Shing Ying and I went to Tan Tock Seng Hosp to find Elisa. After that, went to visit Shing Ying's hospitalised granddad. Went to had dinner at the "Kopitiam". After eating, went to visit Weili again. Then Charmaine went back. Amelia, Shing Ying and I went back to visit her granddad. We sat on the floor awhile and chatted. Amelia did something very silly which cracked Shing Ying and I up. Shortly, a nurse told us to leave the ICU. We went to the lobby to find Shing Ying's mother and aunt. Her aunt brought Amelia home first, followed by me. Thanks! It was fun today with you all! Dead tired now, shall go to sleep. It's E-Learning Day tomorrow! Therefore, NO SCHOOL. :D
Tooodles!

1 comment: