Blog Archive

Sunday, July 20, 2008

& Emili: Yo! You should go and buy books on dogs. :D Remember to invite me to see your new puppy!
xiaobei: Aiks, why are you going to New York? o.O Holiday?

Today afternoon, at around 5pm, my dad brought me to Bishan Park to jog. Jog about 1 round. I surrender. -.- Slowly made my way to find the swings. Finally reached it after 20 minutes of walking! At 6, went to sit outside the dog park. My dad finished jogging at 6.45. He went to the fitness center to exercise for 20 minutes, then he came back to find me. We walked back to the carpark and went home. Came home and maple-ed, Timmy and I went around pranking people. Laughed like crazy. I still have homework that's yet to be done. Shall stop here for now. (: Toodles! :D

1 comment: