Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

the final battle

The final semester just started!!!! Well, actually it started a good 3 weeks ago.

After returning from Nottingham, it was straight on assignments. We had one assignment due on the first day of school.

Besides going to school (still 3 days a week, hiakhiak), nothing has really been going on. What's new.

Other than spending £££ online and in the city centre, I was sleeping and eating. I caught Into The Woods online and absolutely love it. It's so catchy!!!

What's new was that we actually went partying. So much for claiming that we do not really have friends becoz of staying in private accommodations. We actually have just a handful :P

16/1: Went to the International Society's welcome (back) social and headed to the pub thereafter.






Afterwards resulted in crashing a house party and hitting the club. 'Twas a good night tho tbh.










Personally, I think my eyebrows were on form that night. Just saying hahahaha.

23/1: 'twas a frosty morning!




Some art farts

Went over to Theresa's flat for pres before heading to SU and then, Vodka. Vodka's the name of the (only) club in town. 

Longest pre-drinking I have ever had hahaha legit drank for 3 hours +. 



















The next day, together with my package from MISSGUIDED, my parcel from Jade is finally here!!!!!


Shoutout to you, Boatie!!!


Other than that, I blew £14 (£29) on a Simpsons bucket hat from HYPE. But honestly, how cute is it?!

\till then

No comments:

Post a Comment