Blog Archive

Wednesday, October 02, 2013

thoughts

Often I'd tell myself to stop thinking about it, to not bother myself with the past anymore. Then I'd see people whom I have not seen ever since I came back from the states going, "hey how are you now?" and the occasional, "what happened?", that I see some people refrain from asking but still are dying to know. So I would end up telling them the whole story. Sure I can tell you everything looking like I don't care and all but it is always hurting to think about it.

Always thought that I will be able to put it behind me someday but I kinda figured it would be impossible because forgetting it = throwing away my disney memories. Some are probably going to think, "why is it such a big deal?" But having so much to handle in a short span is 2 weeks is why. There's more to what I said despite me claiming that I told people 'the whole story'. There's parts of it that only my tight bunch knows. Plus being on the other end of the globe away from my fam and friends made it worse. 

The back still hurts and it only brings one thought to my mind when it does. 

meh... thoughts for the day

No comments:

Post a Comment