Blog Archive

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Up till July, I thought, for once every thing was going great in my life. I had the best internship experience with one of the best roles one could get. 

I was wrong I guess. One miserable mistake and everything went downhill. Nothing seems to be going right nowadays. 

After many days, have managed to push the incident out of my mind. Mind is always at peace until people asked, "how did it feel like during the accident?" That question brings back memories of the car  spinning if that's what you want to know. Why do you ask questions like that anyway? Are you really that insensitive? Why don't you try and I'll shove that question back in your face. 

Friends say, "don't think about it". How? It's not like I'm not trying. Maybe not hard enough but I tried at least. 

Can't sit in a car now without feeling like I might die any moment. Even in my dad's. 

2013 is not my year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment