Blog Archive

Wednesday, October 09, 2013

the american dream pt.2

to be continued, month of june!

4th june, typhoon lagoon with my future classmates cuz the free admission was ending the following week as it was gg to be summer









the tsunami pool at typhoon lagoon is like WOAH no joke. not wave pool, TSUNAMI pool. every 'wave' that came we'd end up underwater

then we had din at buffalo wild wings. 30 min walk from vista way with my stomach flu t-t almost died but the buffalo wings were the bomb and at 90c each "wild wings tuesday" we ordered 2 more spicier ones and no one could take it haha


no appetite = me eating mac & cheese + mushroom balls -_-



we were stuck there for a while because it was raining (boo summer rain) and walked back in the end despite my many protests to take a cab t-t

another random wild outing with alison to millenia mall






always spending a ton on off days :'(

*that cup of milkshake is the best from chick-fil-a


just another day at work (see why i love my job)







went to look for alison and cadence after work









another day at work



cook out for the commons peeps BEEF STEW I MADE WAS THE BOMBBB i bought the seasoning from walmart la but still good


shopping @ florida mall with jolyn


one of my fav shops - charlotte russe


anndddd one of the fav churros


my ultimate fav cup of froyo. i will always get a cup whenever I go to the mall. one cup is like $5.27 for 2 swirls of froyo and 5 toppings!!!!






Victoria's Secret had a 50% sale you see.... bought this guys cologne for only 5USD marcus said it smelt very manly so it is his now but in all honesty it smells like a&f to me. and huge box of 6 mini bottles of perfume for meee!


outing with jolyn and alison



had random cheap ass buffet at international drive




poor crocs obviously hiding from the sun



american apparel!!! so freaking expensive even tho it's at the premium outlets

cute ass branded baby shoes we saw at saks



anthony's birthday surprise!







yes the characters had another fun day at work


bobba teaaaaa at the asian market!!! the pearls taste like shit tho



a common nightly ritual at the story book circus


and it was fathers' day so goofy came up with an awesome idea






skype with ray and kt on ray's birthday




dairy queen's milkshake also yums but doesn't beat chick-fil-a's

golden corral for $13.99 buffet with carol. the steak omg damn yummy





outing to downtown disney with mandy!





our huge cup of mocktail... forgot about the price 16USD i think? the legal age limit to drink in US is 21 so we settled for peach cider.....





thats the red velvet mickey cake pop damn yummy







all the gift cards i took.....


look at em' saucessss


june 21 M I A M I I I I I I















this carbonara is the best i have ever had





LOW TIDE!!!








seafood paella


lobster bisqueee


chicken wings anthony and i decided to share. the fries were delicious


and my salmon vodka penne which was delicioussss


early morning at the lobby of our hostel. it was so warm in the room i was perspiring so keith, sheryl and i decided to camp out at the lobby. how kim hui slept in the room with the blanklet on i will never know




also yums breakfast. miami is the bomb. good food and every thinggggg


tutti fruitti at aventura mall which is in another city, aventura. the froyo shops in US has the best toppings ever. there's cookie dough, brownies and cheese cake!!!




random trip to orlando pointe where tommy hil's had a clearance sale so i woke gabriel up via whatsapp at 5ish to tell me what color he wanted. now a bit regret, should have gotten more 


then we had thai fooooooooddddd


cooked pork chops for jolyn and i


and cinnamon rolls for meeeeee. they are premade actually, i just popped them in the oven


the bee-yoo-tee-full sunset from animal kingdom. it was like 8 plus in the night already!!


another random day at work at visa, epcot




DUFFFYY IS SOOO CUTEEE


ran out to mexico to grab lunch with my new puerto rican friend, dal


see the bag of chips and bottle of Pringles behind, not mine. Jolyn bought the pringles because they were 'no fat' or low fat either one. then after that while eating it said, "actually I don't know why I bought this, I am just trying to make myself feel better because it has lesser far but I know it's not true. no taste one" THEN BUY FOR WHAT!!?


our first trip to island of adventures, universal studios orlando



my SGD283 hole in my pocket



meal deal super cheap because we cheated.. the pasta is delish tho
















it's the singapore flag!!!! can't see it tho cuz there was no wind








why the 2 of them no eye bags... I supposedly get more sleep than them 






seee that's adam lambert!


and this ride is fantastic 90deg elevation when heading up. and you get to choose your choice of music before the ride starts and the song will be played thru out the whole ride. so mine went like "g-l-a-m-o-r-o-u-AHHHHHHHHH" because we started to go down





my new shoessss for 63sgd


kk month of june done. june might be the best month of fun i have had over in the usa

No comments:

Post a Comment