Blog Archive

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Will Never Understand

Met Melissa and Jolyn at Pasir Ris! Took the bus to my aunt's fish farm. So we fed fishes, watched the fishes scare Mel, tried to decode what the roosters were saying, caught guppies and gave it to some kids, perspired a whole lot and had quite some fun.





We gave all our fishes to this cute little girl and her brother because we didn't want to bring them home. We just paid to catch for fun :P



Look at what we caught!!!!



We went back to White Sands after that! On our way back, Melissa and I made a plan for the first month when school reopens. We are only allowed to use $5 a day so that's $100 for that month, work on Saturdays (hopefully) and study on Sundays. I really need to stop spending so much... I only received my allowance on the 25th and I have already bought 5 pieces of clothing and spent more than $150.

So at White Sands, we had Pepper Lunch! After that Mel went off and Jolyn and I went to Bugis. Walked so many rounds of Bugis cause there wasn't anything that caught my eye but in the end I bought a top and a bottom :P We saw Mei Wen there too!

Spent quite some time at Bugis. Walked at Bugis Junction for a little while and headed home!

After I reached home, I went out again to buy supper.



Oh and Kirene, I'm rolling.... In the deeeeeeep~ You will hear me soon hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment