
Took the condo's shuttle bus back to Jasmine's place.
Watched some Hong Kong drama even though I don't know what is it about while having seaweed. After dinner, we painted her nails! Then went to the provision shop to get a chocolate bar and we went to the park outside!
We wanted to sit on the swings but there was this gang of maids over there having a picnic -.- So we hung around the pole thingy area and chatted.


We went for a walk around the park like 3 times. Oh and she learnt a new word - fling. Hahaha after that we went for a walk around the condo and played with the Jubeat app at her house again.
Left her condo around 11pm! Was rather happy with myself for walking out of the condo without Gabriel this time. But halfway out I saw him on his way back after buying supper. I should have called back when I accidentally hung up his call. So he walked me out in the end. Waited freaking long for the bus to come and went to get fries from McDonalds before going home.
No comments:
Post a Comment