Met Khai Ting at AMK hub 12-ishpm. We had ice cream. Freezing after that. Went to NTUC to get cup noodles and a snack.
Took bus over to Jasmine Yong's. Ate our cup noodles while watching Jasmine "dip" in the pool. After that, went back to her house and we caught Beastly! We ordered Canadian Pizzas. I had 5 pieces, bloody full after that.
![IMG_5235[1]](http://bittercandies.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/img_52351.jpg)
Then we went for a walk around the condo. Following which we went to the park outside and played on the swings for a while. Back to the condo and saw this cutesy French baby at the swimming pool area. She had these huge greenish blue eyes!!
![IMG_5239[1]](http://bittercandies.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/img_52391.jpg)
Back to the house and about 7 plus, Jasmine and I walked Khai Ting out because she had to go home for dinner!
Played with the Jubeat application on the iPad.
Around 10pm, was about to leave the place when Gabriel called so ended up playing with the Jubeat app downstairs his block with Jasmine. Waited like half an hour for him to send me out hehe. I swear the park area outside is like the creepiest place. Didn't have to wait for the bus cause it arrived the same time as I did!
Ok the F1 event job officially starts tomorrow at 6pm. For me that is. I'm so sorry my baby iPad, I have no choice but to leave you at home for 3 days. Shall have an early (sorta) night and sleep for 12 hours! I only have to leave house at 4.30pm~
No comments:
Post a Comment