So "today"... Jolyn came over to my house at 1 plus after I went downstairs to buy lunch.
We ended up watching TV and spent 5 minutes teaching her how to tie a bun but she gave up in the end.
Then we went to Nex for a while and I bought milk tea :P I went home an hour later. Ended up falling asleep on the sofa with the laptop on my lap. Not a very comfortable position... My dad bought me miserable dinner. Rice with steam egg and 2 small drumsticks. I've been eating this variation since god knows when. My dad doesn't know variety.
I oovoo-ed with Claudia for a while in the night. The connection was so bad that her face kept getting distorted. I ended up laughing to myself.
About 12 plus, I began to clear my wardrobes and my discard pile...

I have too much shit...
Mean while, when I was busy with all the clothes, I was also web camming with Mei Wen! Then when I was taking a break, I chatted with Gabriel on the phone for a while before continuing folding/keeping the clothes.
Finally finished with all the clothes at about 3am. SO TIRING.
Ok ttfn!
No comments:
Post a Comment