I was at town with Hui Min and Khai Ting yesterday. Talked to Claudia on the phone for 20 minutes plus~
As for today, I accidentally turned off the alarms. I wanted to wake up at 10am but ended up waking up at 11 instead. Went over to Jasmine Yong's. I was stuck at the bus stop because the rain was so heavy and I couldn't walk in. In the end I took a cab in and had a cab driver with a very lecherous face who kept asking me questions.
Reached Jasmine's place at about 1pm. Chatted at her place till about 2.45pm. Went out to look for Gabriel. Jasmine walked us to the guard house and left. Gab and I went to the coffee shop. I guess I was hungry for too long until I was no longer hungry -.- Ordered drinks and chatted till almost 4. We walked to the bus stop and I went home.
About 5.30pm, my dad and I drove to my grand uncle's house at Bedok. Dinner was good, as always. Celebrated the September babies' birthday. Now that I think of it, I have a very "international" family. I have a Swiss uncle, Australian uncle and a German cousin-in-law. Which resulted in 2 Swiss cousins and 4 German nephews. Ok anyway, we left around 9pm. Drove to Tanglin Mall to pick my mother up and reached home at about 10 plus.
No comments:
Post a Comment