Day 4 was the last day of the Freshmen Orientation Program. Also flag day. Dad drove me to City Hall at 7am. Was a 'mobile flagger' with Jolyn. I only collected $22... :P
Here are some pictures from the 4 days of FOP.
[caption id="attachment_2493" align="aligncenter" width="595" caption="My long lost friend from Yang Zheng Pri!"]
[/caption]

Uh yeah so on Friday 15 April.
Met up with my girlssssss. Haven't seen them in ages!!! So we (me, Kirene, Hui Min, Hui Ting, Khai Ting and Claudia) went over to Charmaine Chan's house.
Had steamboat there!

After steamboat, we all went for a swim!

![[gickr.com]_15491101-64cb-a2b4-611e-9fb7c172c3af](http://bittercandies.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/gickr-com_15491101-64cb-a2b4-611e-9fb7c172c3af.gif)
We went to send Claudia off to a cab in wet clothings hahaha.
On Saturday 16 April.
Hui Min and I met at Bishan and went to Bugis. Had Wonton Story for lunch and Khai Ting and Kirene went to look for us. Walked around Bugis Street. Had dinner at Iluma. Home sweet home.
Today!
I kept falling back to sleep whenever I wake up so I ended up waking up very late. Went to Jasmine Yong's house at around 3? Almost lost my way when I alighted from the bus. Damn the walk was so long -.-
Chit chat for a bit. Went for a walk around the condo. Halfway through a group of mosquitoes (about 6) started attacking us. Ended up having 7 mosquito bites in a 10 minute walk!!! Rushed back to the house. Her cat is so freaking scary...
About 7.30, Jasmine and Gabriel sent me off and I reached home about 8.30!
School tomorrow not really anticipating it but I don't really have a choice so bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment