Hi hi.
Monday was Day 1 of the Orientation Camp. Made my way to school and it was kinda awkward (ok VERY awkward) not knowing anybody. Had a briefing about DTRM and had a Tourism Showdown which was pretty funny. I can still remember the mispronunciation of Orlando. After I ended, like 4 plus, I went to find Hui Min, Hui Ting, Chung An, Jade and Jia Wei. We had dinner at Food Court 3. BURGER KING =D Went back to AMK to get Gong Cha and home.
Day 2 of the Orientation Camp was slightly less awkward as everybody was pretty much warmed up to one another. Sat in the auditorium for a freaking long time. Talk after talk after talk. Oh but the drum performance was good! Had Amazing Race after that. No idea how I managed to perspire so much. Went back to the auditorium for prize-giving ceremony and briefing for Flag Day. Went to meet Hui Min and Jia Wei and HSH.
Today, was day 3! By far today was the most enjoyable day. Was indoor the whole time woot. I arrived in school slightly late. Had the SPICE training and went for lunch at food court 4. I am now called Jill (Gill). Apparently I went up a hill with Jack. Ya so anyway after lunch, went back to the lecture hall and we had a mini concert while waiting for a classmate to return. Then we did a video for "Why We Chose SP" Here for the video. Met our ptn after that. Quite cool. Can call him by his first name some more. Collected our tin cans and I went home! Stopped by the milk tea shop in Nex and walked home. Arms damn tired because of the things I was carrying. Reached home, had takeaway dinner. Fell asleep on the sofa for 2 hours damn it.
No comments:
Post a Comment