Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Hello and goodbye

Hello people (If there are any),
I didn't sleep last night because I had to leave the house at 8.15am and it would feel weird if I only slept for 2 hours.

I ended up having mee goreng at 6.30 in the morning after a whole night of 90210. Went to the air port with my parents and my maid. Sent my maid off :( hello new life without maid 4eva. Went to ikea after that. I got a bed table so I don't have to sprawl all over to bed to use my laptop :p

Went Changi general hospital after that to visit aunty bee. Home after that and crashed. Slept till 8pm. I remembered that I ate a pau halfway when I woke up but I can't remember where the piece of paper (the one usually on the bottom of the pau) went. I hope I didn't eat it -.-

After I woke up at 8, I was home alone :( It is gonna feel weird tonight and tomorrow! I should plan what to eat for lunch every day so I dont waste time deciding on that day. Maybe Macs tomorrow...

Ok bye Liya hope you've reached home now. Come back and visit me soon and I'll treat you chendol!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment