Blog Archive

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 1 of loneliness

Hi it's my first day without my maid with me.

I woke up feeling weird because the house was so quiet. So I went to check the kitchen and suddenly remembered my mother asked me to bring in the clothes if it rained. I saw that the ground was wet outdoors and went to bring in the clothes. Apparently the clothes already dried from the rain.

Vacuumed my house. Well not the whole house, only 3/4 of it. I spring cleaned my room, finally got rid of all the unwanted junk. My room looks so clean now! Went to take a bath and went out to get lunch(plus dinner) together with some cup noodles from NTUC.

[caption id="attachment_2421" align="aligncenter" width="595" caption="$99 worth of magazines"][/caption]


The box shrank but the price grew!




 

Looking at this makes me hungry...

Anyway that's all for now. I've gotta vacuum the whole house tomorrow!!! Better get everything done before Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment