
Ok.
Today. I woke up at 8.45am and went back to sleep before waking up at 10.20am. On the phone till 11.30am and I went to bathe. Went out around 12 noon and met Kirene and Hui Min at the arcade. We went to nEbO next and ordered lunch. The girls beside us were so peculiar.
After awhile, we switched to the cushiony seats. Hui Ting came after YEARS LATER. We went to the arcade to "warm up" because it was damn cold inside. And yes we left our stuffs inside nEbO. Kirene left close to 6. We went back to study. I saw Matthew Stewart~ Ages since I last saw him. That goes for Peter, Mackenzie and Blake.
We left around 8. Hui Min and I put Hui Ting's slippers outside of the window and she doesn't want to walk out barefooted. Super funny.
We walked to Broadway Plaza and then to a nearby coffee shop to have dinner. Left for home and boarded my bus at 9.22pm!
No comments:
Post a Comment