
Click on picture to see the album!
Didn't want to leave my bed this morning. Terribly tired. I went out around 8.30am and met Hui Ting at McDonalds around 8.45am. Oh ya not to mention, the circle line is damn funny. There is a Dim Sum Dollies tune going "The train is coming, the train is coming, train is cominggggg. Please start queueing! Love the ride~~" I almost laughed out loud and the priceless faces of the other passengers were funny too.
Had the $4 meal for breakfast from McDonalds. We waited for Hui Min to come and took the bus to school. We went up to class for the class graduation day thingy, BBQ thingy and class tee thingy.
Had chicken rice and bubble tea for lunch during the lunch break. After everyone came back from their lunch break around 2+, we went to the hall. It was fun though at times frustrating. We left around 4.45pm and I went home. I heard the music again while waiting for my train to come :P
Then, around 7, daddy, my maid and I left home. Picked Hui Ting, Hui Min, Charmaine Chan and Lew at the mrt station and drove to Resorts World. Went to collect tix from mommy's friend. While on the down escalator, it stopped all of a sudden and we almost fell. We entered the theater around 8.25pm. We caught Voyage De La Vie and it ended around 10pm.
Went outside Universal Studios to take pictures and they took the shuttle buses home while daddy, my maid I went home. Reached home around 11.30pm.
BBQ with my family tomo! I have to wake up early again -.-
No comments:
Post a Comment