
Hi. My baluku is still very painful. Sigh.
Today I woke up at 10am. Prepared and I rode my bicycle to Chiltern Park. Went to look for Kirene at the gym and I went home around 12 noon. Around 3+, Hui Min, Khai Ting, Ming Zhen, Carey, Kirene, her cousin and I went to study at Chiltern Park.
I went home around 5.30pm to change my bag and met Hui Min, Khai Ting, Ming Zhen and Carey at Lorong Chuan mrt. We took the train to Orchard. We went to Daiso. Then we went to have takoyaki. Hui Ting came. After walking around Ion for awhile, we went to Far East Plaza for awhile. I bought milk tea and they had food at Ya Kun.
We walked around Far East till 9.45. We walked over to Cineleisure. Hui Min and I had best fries forever. We went to the 90c earring shop. I got a bat man one! Then along our way out, all of us bought a watch each. $5 "friendship watch"
Left for home and blinded myself along the way home. Reached home around 11.40 I think.
No comments:
Post a Comment