Blog Archive

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Human makes mistakse, I'm human

Yesterday

I woke up around 11.30am. I went out at 3pm and met Hui Min and Bishan. We took the train to Novena. We went to Donut Factory to have our late lunch. Around 5ish, Charmaine Chan came over to look for us. Then we studied at there till 8.30 and we rushed down to City Hall to get the 50% off slippers. Rushed back home after that. Reached home at 11pm.

Today

School as per normal. I thought morning assembly was in the hall but turned out to be in the parade square. -.- Got back our English results and I went to the library for F&N paper with Carmen. I failed English btw :( Around 9.45am, I went for POA. 26/40 :'( Then, to the library again. Mi Goreng during recess.

Did more English after recess. And to the needle work room for F&N.

After school, we ran for the bus. In the process of doing so, people almost got hit by vehicles!! Scary to the max. Hui Min, Hui Ting, Kirene, Khai Ting, Claudia, Charmaine Lew and I went to eat at S11. Then Kirene went off. We hid from each other. Went to ask around for prices and Hui Ting went off. We settled at Mos Burger for a long long long time. Went home with Claudia around 6pm.

Ok gtg.

No comments:

Post a Comment