
I was late for school today... Together with Ming Zhen as well.
Had Geography paper first and I was situated right at the back of the hall. Construction damn noisy. Then had Science MCQ for an hour and we were released. Had Swensens with Hui Ting, Claudia, Kirene, Charmaine Chan & Lew, Hui Min and Khai Ting.
After that we went to Shop & Save to get Claudia's ice cream and to the library for awhile. Hui Min and I went for tuition and reached around 3.30pm. Tuition was 3 hours today! Home sweet home after that.
I feel like studying abroad after my secondary school education... The courses in Singapore don't really appeal to me that much. But it's not gonna be cheap and I doubt mom would approve on that. Though she has already agreed to let me study abroad after my poly education here. Hmm..
No comments:
Post a Comment