Blog Archive

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Let's perspire like waterfalls

Today's weather is by far the hottest and humid-est of this month.

The moment I reached school, I was already perspiring like crazy. What's more, during the Science practical, there was no fans, no open doors, no windows. NO NOTHING. I used 5 pieces of tissues.

We went to the dance studio to wait for the people in the 2nd shift to start before we were gonna be released. Had McDonald's for breakfast!! Then, Charmaine Chan & Lew, Hui Min, Kirene and I went to Bedok to try different kinds of milk tea and teas. And a lot of pearls. We went back to AMK around 2 plus. Hui Min and I went to NTUC for awhile and we took bus back to my house. Had maggie mee for lunch and we used the computer for awhile before going to study. Not long later, we had dinner again. Then we watched the 8pm show and I sent her off. I bathed twice ever since I came home.

10.29pm now. Gonna study from 10.30pm till 1am perhaps! Hope every single shit about Geography enters my brain :( :(

No comments:

Post a Comment