
Exhausted.
Officially crawled out of bed at 12 noon. Went to bathe around 1.45pm and finished just in time when Evangeline reached my place even though I told her countlessly not to leave the house before I'm done -.- After I was done, we left for NYJC to find Ming Zhen, Kirene, Hui Min and Hui Ting there. Chung An came shortly after.
Did Geography for today. Am proud of my 7 pages of notes. We left around 6.45pm. Hui Ting, Hui Min, Chung An and I went to AMK. We walked around central first to look for Hui Ting's phone accessories. Then we proceeded to the food court for dinner. The seaweed I tasted was THE WORST SEAWEED EVER. Dinner was extremely hilarious. The teh bing Chung An and I had were too bitter and too sweet (respectively). We mixed part of it together but it was still too sweet. Then Chung An mentioned about us being diabetic in the future and other stuffs. I laughed so hard I teared.
We went to Citigems and got a pearl bracelet for our moms. Hui Ting went home and we went to the arcade at central. Our time at the bishi bashi tower were short-lived. Played a round of spot the difference and we went home.
Gave mom the bracelet and her reaction was disappointing. Oh well.
No comments:
Post a Comment