

Click on the different pictures to go to the different albums!
Hi. Today I woke up at 10 plus. I went out around 12.30pm and took the bus to AMK library to look for Kirene there. We bought finger food from the cafe there. So cheapo we only had 7 onion rings. Then after awhile, we went to the coffee shop beside courts as she wanted to have lunch. Back to the library after that.
Chung An and Hui Ting came over. Did our work and after awhile, Kirene, Chung An and I went over to drive thru to get ice cream. Then we went back to the library bringing Charmaine and Felicia along :) I couldn't very much concentrate on my Geography though.
Left for home around 7.30pm. Reached home, put down my stuffs and went down for dinner with my family.
I'm sorry for not devoting time to revise you this whole week, POA. I am going to revise you for about an hour and I hope you will remain in my head. I will not forgive myself if I fail to get my A.
No comments:
Post a Comment