Blog Archive

Friday, September 03, 2010

Regrets


Today very suay.

When I reached the bus stop, no one was there. My bus came at 7.01am and I missed the train. The TV for the arrival timings screwed up too. Again. Then I saw Hui Min at the traffic junction. Turns out she was late too :P

Then we were late to school by 2 minutes. Sigh. 7.42am. We were given the late slip. We were thisclose to being late for the Math paper. We ran in at the last minute. So paiseh.

Math paper 1 was okay. But I made a lot of mistakes. Sigh. To the canteen. I ate 5 egg yolks!

Up to the hall for Social Studies paper. Bloody hell, the 2 themes I studied for both didn't come out!!!!!!!!! Plus the SBQ was so difficult. Hutus and Tutsis?

After school, had lunch @ Food Court with Hui Ting, Hui Min, Kirene and Khai Ting. Kirene and I had this teppanyaki thing. The price was quite reasonable but super filling.

Had a talk with Khai Ting at the mrt for about half an hour and we went home. Severe tummyache when I reached home. Shouldn't have eaten so many egg yolks. :S

I went out around 4.30pm. I took the train to Kovan. Went to Popular to buy my pens. Looked around for a cake but all were so expensive.

Went back to Serangoon to buy a cake home -.-

Ya and daddy, mommy and I celebrated my maid's birthday today. I still don't know what's her age?

And... Singtel called me today to ask if my brother received the phones! I told the person to call back in 5 minutes but I guess he forgotten...

No comments:

Post a Comment