
I'd love one of this...
Today I managed to wake up slightly earlier because I had a lot of things to do. Though I seriously detest waking up early in the morning before the sun.
I borrowed a curve ruler from Carey this morning. Extremely grateful *bows* Had Maths Paper 2 today. Mdm Yong gave Yi Quan a lot of writing paper. Damn funny. I had 9 myself. The first few questions were relatively simple but I couldn't do the last 2 pages. :(
Went to the needlework room to settle some coursework stuffs and to the chemistry lab for practical. After that, went to the canteen to meet the rest of the class for our graduation night rehearsal's rehearsal. Many people were pissed off because a lot of people didn't turn up. But in the end everyone did.
Pei Hsien, Cheryl and I went around looking for the key to the dance studio/choir room but to no avail. -.- We waited till 1.30 for Mr Ko to come back with the dance studio room key.
3pm, we went to the hall with only half the class left. Then we did our performance twice. First time, we didn't know which verse to come out from behind the curtains. A line of pushing from behind and I almost fell on the stage. Thank god I grabbed the school flag pole. Hehe which almost came crashing down. So embarrassing.
Then 2nd attempt was better. After the rehearsal was over, Ming Zhen, Khai Ting and I went to J8. Ming Zhen and I bought ice cream. Went home after eating. My maid helped me buy KFC :)
Ok getting more and more restless and impatient.
No comments:
Post a Comment