Blog Archive

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Pick back all the pieces


HELLO.

On Saturday, I woke up at around 9.30am. Went out around 10.30am for tuition. I was late :P I took bus to Botak Jones after that before going home to eat. Then, I took a short nap before going out at 5.30pm. Went to look for Hui Min and Kirene at AMK library. Kirene left around evening. Around 8, Hui Min and I walked back to AMK hub. We went to NTUC to buy some stuffs before heading home. I took a bath and went out around 10pm. I took the bus to Hui Min's place. We made the Jell-O no bake oreo cake! We waited for it to set for about an hour and we tried it around 1am. Pretty good when compared with all the other recipes we tried last time. :P We played bomb it 2 on the computer till 2.15am before going to sleep.

On Sunday, I woke up at around 10am. Had breakfast and we went for tuition. Tuition teacher arrived at 11.45am. We waited for almost half an hour!!! After tuition, went to an optical shop with Hui Min and her brother. After that Hui Min and I went to the flea market at Street 62 to look for my mom. Then we went to have lunch at the hawker centre and took the bus back to Hui Min's place. Dilly dallied around before started studying at 6pm. Studied till around 8pm and I packed up and went home.

Today, I ran for the stupid bus. We had breakfast session today. Had Social Studies, POA and library. Ate the chocolate bun for recess. After that had SS mock test but I couldn't remember nuts so I went to sleep. Got back our testimonials during F&N. :'( Ate in the canteen before going up to class for Geography. Relief lesson though. Pei Hsien and I were playing Angry Birds. Mr Gan didn't come so we all left. To J8 for awhile before going to the library. Left for home around 6pm.

My brother says the phone is coming on Wednesday whoopeeee. Like finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment