Blog Archive

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Just awhile more


I am almost falling asleep. My eyes are only half opened as I type this...

I would be late this morning if it wasn't for the train that came at an unusual timing. Had PE, Maths and to the library. Fried rice during recess. Went to the Chemistry lab for Chemistry after recess.

After school, had Subway with Charmaine Lew, Hui Min, Kirene and Khai Ting. Kirene left and we went to the library to study. Claudia came to look for us. Around 4, we wanted to leave because Hui Min and I had tuition but it was raining so heavily, tuition was cancelled.

We accompanied Claudia to have her lunch before going to Mos Burger. After Charmaine Lew left, we switched over to Long John Silvers. Left for home and I reached home around 7pm.

Thought I'd be able to sleep in tomorrow but I have tuition :(

Just saw this on the net!!!

Shit, I want this

No comments:

Post a Comment