
Hi. Almost late for school again this morning... Thanks Shawna for your prezzie :)
Had English, Chinese, Chemistry and Geography. Fishball for recess. Maths and English after recess. After school ended, Hui Min, Khai Ting, Kirene, Hui Ting, Charmaine and I went to Pizza Hut. But we ended up leaving and had lunch at Pastamania. $8.80 for a lunch. BURN. I was the one who wanted pasta hehe :P Ya then we accompanied Hui Ting to eat and Hui Min and I went for tuition.
There were A LOT OF ANTS crawling about during tuition. But they all died a miserable death. Getting squashed by a damp, orange towel. Hehe. After tuition ended, I wanted to take 133 home but I missed the bus so I went to AMK hub and home from there. Ended up reaching home around 7.30pm.
My eBay item has arrived!!!!!! :)
Tomorrow have 3 periods of F&N. Sian-ness.
No comments:
Post a Comment