Hello
I didn't blog yesterday and now I can't remember what I did.
Erm, school there was CME, Physics and POA. Fried rice for recess and English after that. Went to the kitchen for F&N. After school, headed to S-11 and Cafe Cartel. I went home around 4ish. Had a nap before waking up to catch the YOG closing ceremony and Unriddle.
Then, I woke up late again today. There was PE this morning followed by Maths. Then Chinese in the library. Claudia's tea egg was very nice~
Recess, then Chemistry. Weather damn nice atm. After school, went to Swensens with Charmaine & co. with Khai Ting and Hui Min. The queue was damn long. Khai Ting and I didn't eat there. We went to Mos Burger later on. When we were almost done, Hui Min came over. Went to NTUC. And to tuition.
Teacher was late for 45 minutes. We sat at the doorstep for so long. -.-
I went home from Hui Min's place. The bus ride was terribly long... Reached home around 6.50pm. Another unproductive day.
No comments:
Post a Comment