
Dad sent me to school this morning. Choon Siew made yummy oreo cake~ Had English P1 and P2. Not very easy......
J8. And then Charmaine Chan & Lew, Hui Min, Kirene, Khai Ting, Claudia, Hui Ting, Ming Zhen, Shawna and I went to North Point to takeaway food before taking the bus to Charmaine's place. They sang karaoke while I did some Social Studies. Stayed there till 7 and we went home.
Ok today, I've been thinking abt how my future's gonna be. I guess the seriousness of the Os finally knocked some sense into me. So I've also been thinking about alternative choices for if I do not get satisfying results. One would be, of course, retaking the Os. Another choice that I might most probably consider taking up would be going to college abroad. Though I'm certain my parents would protest. The course I want to go to, is probably the only course I'm interested in among all the courses available in Singapore, has an aggregate of about 11 points (last year's). Not exactly sure if I would be able to make it... Going to this course would mean taking up a 5-6 year degree course in an overseas university. Not sure if I should take up a course of my liking or take one that will ensure me a safe and stable future.
No comments:
Post a Comment