Blog Archive

Monday, August 30, 2010

Karma's only a bitch if you are

Today, I woke up at 12pm because it was so noisy at home. I talked to Kirene on the phone for an hour.

I went to bathe and went out. Took train to Harbourfront. Met Cynthia at Vivo City. Then, we went to Carls Jr. Cyn had her lunch. There was 11 packets of chilli sauce. We used 9 hehe. Daiso afterwards. There was a doggy gathering thingy outside of the pet store! F21 after that~ Cynthia went off after awhile. I walked around for awhile and went to Candy Empire. Bought candy and I took the train home. Reached home around 7. Had dinner and watched the NDR. Bathed again.

GUZ SENTOSA 010 940x600 Exotic Residence in Singapore : The Fish House


GUZ SENTOSA 015 940x868 Exotic Residence in Singapore : The Fish House


GUZ SENTOSA 008 940x490 Exotic Residence in Singapore : The Fish House


GUZ SENTOSA 003 940x604 Exotic Residence in Singapore : The Fish House

Singapore's friggin' cool fish house. So want this.

No comments:

Post a Comment