Blog Archive

Saturday, August 21, 2010

So very selfish of you

(via artpixie)


Hi.

I am very very tired. I am very tired because I spent a 2 hours doing F&N last night. I was so tired I almost called my maid, Miss Tan. Thank goodness I didn't.

Today morning, I couldn't wake up (as usual) because the weather was simply too cooling. I took my own time to prepare because the lightning kept flashing and there won't be any morning assembly. I went down around 7.05am. Started to rain already. So I went back home and got daddy to send me to school. I saw Hui Min when I alighted at the foyer.

We had P.E today even though it was raining. Yay. We played captain's ball. Our whole class (not really the whole class) divided ourselves into groups of 3 with 9 members each. I was in Tiffany's group alongside with Ming Zhen, Yu Shuen, Gabriel, Marcus, Seng Hwee, Yi Quan and Yit Hoe. Our team played 4 matches in total. Back to class for Math. And then we had banding during Chinese. Choon Siew kept on saying, "Do you think I should retake? Do you? Do you? How!!!"

I didn't eat anything during recess :( Was so hungry throughout Chemistry. Had organic chem test. Weather was so nice I fell asleep. Then when school ended, had lunch at the canteen. Went up to the computer lab for F&N. Rushed my work and managed to finish around 6pm. :D However we only left school around 7. Hui Ting, Hui Min and I had KFC for dinner. Yummy. We walked around the 4th level of J8. I bought a new ez link case because my green one is rotting. Current one has a doggy on it~

We left for home around 8.45pm. While walking to the circle line, I met Keng Lin and Sok Yee! While waiting for the train, I had the friggin' urge to pee. Went to the toilet at Serangoon station before taking the bus home. Pei Hsien was so cute, she called me excitedly saying she found the seaweed :P

I saw another dead snail on my way home. W.T.F. Ya and I missed 15 minutes of my 9pm show :( Around early 11ish, I was on the phone with Khai Ting, Kirene, Hui Min and Hui Ting. Hung up around 12 midnight.

Am so tired I'm gonna hit the sack soon, in like 5 minutes. Boxing Olympics tomorrow~

No comments:

Post a Comment