Hi! Me is happy girl today :)
Today, I woke up at 10.30am. Damn reluctant to get out of bed. Had maggie mee for breakfast. Around 12.20pm, I left my house and walked to the mrt and took the train to Bishan. Walked to school afterwards. Reached few minutes before the bus left for Suntec!! Phew.
We reached Suntec around 1.20pm if I'm not wrong. Caught the boxing matches from 2pm till 5pm. Then we took pictures and went to the YOG carnival place. Damn lot of free gifts.. Hottie athlete!
Later, Hui Ting, Hui Min, Khai Ting and I walked over to Esplanade mrt to meet Raines, Yu Shuen, Keng Lin, Jia Wei, Yi Quan, Marcus, Yit Hoe, Colin and Daryl. We walked to Marina Square and looked for a place to eat. Settled at Hot Pot Culture. Seng Hwee and Kah Xuan came as well. Eat until so full~~ We also saw fireworks!!
9ish, Hui Min, Hui Ting and Khai Ting went missing for a long while. I knew where they went even though no one wanted to tell me. :X They are bad at hiding stuffs! :P Thanks everyone for the treat and the cake *tears of joy* Went on the take pictures. We left for home around 11pm from City Hall mrt. Took the bus home from AMK hub. Reached home around 11.45pm.
Tuition tomorrow at 11am.. I am still uploading pictures. It's 2.45am!!!
Thanks everyone and Kirene! -bows-
ME SO GUILTY:(
No comments:
Post a Comment