
I have officially lost my voice today.
Morning assembly this morning in the classrooms. To the dance room with E4 afterwards. Had this motivational talk. We stacked cards. And we came in 2nd place! Hahaha :P
Had the talk till 10.10am. Went to the canteen for Break #1. Back to the dance studio for the talk. Pretty intense moments. 12.30pm, went for Break #2. After that, to the library for yet another talk. And around 3+, went for Break #3. Back to the library and we were released at 5.30pm.
Had a long chat with Ming Zhen at the mrt. My throat was hurting friggin' badly after that. After coming out of the train at Serangoon. I ran into Yu Lin and we talked on the way home even though it was killing me.
I haven't talked since I reached home. I probably won't until next morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment