Blog Archive

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Don't let anyone scare you

(via fashionfever)


Hello.

Before I go off to complete my coursework...

Dad sent me to school this morning because I was coughing so badly. In order for me to take some medicine and not be late, he had to send me there.

Morning assembly in class. To the library for the motivational "camp". We did the DISC personality thing. I'm a S personality! It says I'm super nice and shy :) Plus laid back. I'd agree. Hehe. Procrastination.

Went to the canteen for break #1. We were released late because the instructor had forgotten. The other classes didn't leave food for us. :(

Back to the library to carry on with the talk. Copied notes. 12.20pm, we went to the canteen for break #2. Box of rice with chicken, veg and tofu. Ate like 1/3 of it. Back to library an hour later.

We played the "hitting-the-thighs-" game. Hahaha. Fun.

Carried on copying notes after that. 3pm. Went to the canteen for break #3. Love the donuts.

Back to the library. Copied MORE notes. Class ended around 5pm. Walked to NTUC. Bought a packet of gummies. After that, Hui Min and I took 410 to Prime and another bus to tuition. Tuition ended around 8pm.

Hui Min and I went to hub. We bought a watch each :P Went to artbox. Bought a cool pencil. Come to realize, I think  I might have a pencil fetish. I have all kinds of pencils. Ew. To the basement afterwards. Found nothing to eat. Home after that. Reached home at 9.50pm.

Went home with quite a lot of stuffs. To me.

Need t0 finish the damn coursework now and get to bed! Coughing so badly my chest is starting to hurt. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment