Blog Archive

Wednesday, June 02, 2010

The day I promised to never sing of love again if it doesn't exist


Sleeping till 7am on a school day has never felt so wonderful.

I went out of my house around 7.30am~7.40am and I reached Bishan in like 6 minutes later.

Walked over to Shop & Save. Waited for Khai Ting and Hui Min to come. Bought 2 packets of the Wang Wang cake ball or ball cake and we walked to school.

Went to the hall and we sat in our groups. Had this Science pretest. Slept for 20 minutes after that. To the canteen for breakfast. We had beehoon (wow) and a nugget. One nugget!!

To Computer lab 1 for Physics with Mr Gan.
Jasmine: "Unicorn extinct already"

Chanel: "Haven't extinct"

Chanel: "Those shows have those princesses *flaps wings* with the unicorns"

Jasmine: "A lot unicorns one!"

Me: "My little pony?"

The little conversation we had about unicorns. Kirene and I just kept laughing.

Went to Ms Lim's class for Physics again. SoOoooOOoo sleepy.

Lunch! We had chicken, rice and a slice of egg. Then to Ms Chew's class for Chemistry. Sleeeeepy again. And to Ms Lin's class for Chemistry again.

School then ended at 5.15pm. -.-

Walked to J8 and took the train home. Went to the Shop & Save @ Serangoon Central to get some stuffs and saw Mrs Loy there too.

On my way home, I saw a bunny on a leash. Poor thing:(

Ok that's it. Gotta sleep early tonight or I'd die tomorrow.

Get well soon refridgerator!! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment