Blog Archive

Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Life is a bitch, pain is a whore, and problems are the motherfuckers who won't leave me alone.



Slept at like 2 last night because I couldn't seem to fall asleep.

Well, met Chung An and Hui Min at the interchange this morning and we took the bus to school. Had our official Chinese paper 1 & 2.

Screwed.

After school, S-11. Had korean chicken ramen. It was just maggie mee. I only liked the meat anyway. Walked around J8, in the air con. Around 3.45, took bus to tuition centre with Hui Min. Teacher was sorta on time this time. Wow.

Math tuition, then I bought onion rings. Then Hui Min and I had chicken chop.

Physics tuition. Till 8.50pm. Took 133 home.

The Sims 3 I downloaded into my Sony sure is wasting a lot of my time.. Sorry tamagotchi.

No comments:

Post a Comment