
I went to the Universal Studios today!
I got up at 7.30am this morning. On a Saturday... Dad drove mom and I to Serangoon North to pick up mom's friend at 8.30am. After that dad drove us to Vivo City. Then mom's friends came to pick up us. The 7 of us squeezed into a 5 seater car.
Reached Resorts World around 9.30am. Waited for Aunty Molly to arrive. Went into Universal Studios around 10am and went into this restaurant. I saw the super cool T-Rex water bottle but mom didn't want to get me one :( :( :(
Then, mom and I went to Shrek 4D Adventure.

(Picture gotten off the internet because no photography was allowed)
It was so cool. I kept laughing when the chair shook. The donkey sneezed and there was water sprinkled at us. 4 times.
After that. Mom and I walked over to Lost World.
The statues there looked like the ones in Neopets.

(I took this :) )
Mom and I waited for her friends to come out. We went to catch Donkey Live.

(Mom took this)
After that, we carried on walking. Settled at Mel's Drive In. I just realized it was called Drive In from the website. No wonder there were so many vintage cars outside -_- I had a cheeseburger.
Oh god, memory's failing.
Oh yeah, we went to sit the Accelerator.

(Picture gotten off the internet because I was too dizzy to take pictures)
Then we went over to Jurassic Park. I wanted to sit Canopy Flyer but the waiting time was 70 minutessssssss!!! So all the aunties and I sat Dino Soarin'.. It's a kiddy ride.

All you do is press the button which moves your dino up and down and enjoy the sweltering heat.
Erm, after that. The aunties wanted to go to the food court because they couldn't tahan the heat. Mom had prawn mee, so I had a little of it.
I wanted to walk around so mom reluctantly followed me. Well cause she's my mom. I took a picture with a Joker-look-alike and pictures with men on stilts and those bouncy bouncy shoes. They made me looked shorter than I am. Shit.
Mom and I went to Water World to catch the performance at 5.30pm. The explosions were pretty scary. SO LOUD. BOOM BOOM. -.-
Forget where we went... I went to sit the Enchanted Airways. I got to sit the front seat the first time round. Super windy.
Then one of the aunty went with me for a second round :) Took pictures with Shrek & Fiona, the lion, hippo and penguin from Madagascar.
Went out afterwards. To the basement of Resorts World. Saw Jieyun! (or rather she spotted me first though) Had food at Toast Box.
Back to Universal Studios to meet daddy. He only paid $2 to enter to catch the fireworks which was at 8pm. The fireworks was awesome. Sent mom's friend home before heading home. I bought a kids shirt which was sized XL ha.
Stupid Facebook, my upload failed!! I waited for 1 hour plus damn it.
No comments:
Post a Comment