Blog Archive

Saturday, May 01, 2010

Hypocrisy fuck



I successfully survived Chinese Paper today. Managed to memorize 5 lines of connecting phrases in 2 hours, with a lot of serious procrastination.

So, went to J8 after school and home afterwards. Reached home around 3 after stopping by the night (apparently not) market. Went out at 6 with my dad. Picked mom up from work and went to Changi. To the Crowne Plaza Hotel for the branded sales. The prices were pretty reasonable other than the Jimmy Choo shoes. But they were preeeetty.

Had buffet at some restaurant at Crowne Plaza. The ice cream they had was Haagen Dazs. Totally worth it. Was really really full. Went to the basement to get some stuffs before going home. Missed the 9pm show :( Guess I'll watch it online...

Anyway, I have to wake up at 7.30am tomorrow... Prolly wanna go jogging or swimming on Sunday. Hmmm..

No comments:

Post a Comment