Blog Archive

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Still do..



My brother didn't let me have the internet yesterday because he wanted to play dota with all the internet connectivity to himself...

12 April 2010


It was Monday... Dad sent me to school. The weather is CRAZY. Went back to class for Social Studies common test... I managed to vomit out all the things I know about driving forces. Down for P.E lesson. Just by standing, I perspired.

Back to class for Math after P.E. POA after that. Followed by recess. I bought vermicelli to eat.

Had Chemistry after that followed by 3 periods of F&N. I did crap in the lab. Kirene and I played Neopets... Went to meet my dad outside of school. Went to wash his car before going for my dental appointment. Went to a hawker centre opposite Great World City for lunch. Chicken rice + grass jelly. I couldn't taste the grass jelly at all because I had a blocked nose. -.-

Drove to Tanglin Mall, followed by 4th aunt's house and 1st aunt's house to get stuffs. Reached home around 5+ and I went to take a nap till 7.15. Had a fever after that. Felt so sickly and weak :s Hate being sick...

The weather at night was terrible. I had both the air con and fan switched on because of the heat and my dad went to turn off the fan. :( But I switched it on after a while :X

13 April 2010 (today)


I didn't want to attend school because I was feeling all sickly and all. Didn't want to pass it to my classmates. Mostly due to the fact that I wanted to stay home...

The  morning heat was sweltering as well. Urgh. I almost melted. Was perspiring when I reached school. Ming Zhen and a few of us including me got called out because we skipped supplementary yesterday. Bloody hell. I didn't tell Ms Chew and I get this :(

Had to run 3 rounds of the parade square. I finally cooled myself off and I had to perspire again!!! Back to class for English. Went down for POA and up for Chinese. TEST AGAIN!!! I managed to stay awake until the very end of it. Oh perseverance.. Fell asleep after that. Even though it was only 5 minutes, it was worth it. :P Back to class to have my chicken pie~

Social Studies after that followed by Physics in the lab. Went to McDonald's with Hui Min, Khai Ting, Tiffany & Chung An after school. Popular after that and home.

Why hasn't it rained in Serangoon yet... The sky is so dark already. And I can't stop sneezing when I'm in my room. My nose is gonna fall off soon. :( Bless me. :x

No comments:

Post a Comment