Okay quick update before I head on.
So, I'm still sick. It's gotten worse though.
I was so close to being late this morning. The trains changed timing again... Thank god I made it time. Had Chemistry. Everyone conked out during the break lol. Was a funny sight though I was sleeping myself.
Chinese after that. Damn hilarious. 进步了, 进步了. 2 periods for POA and back to class for recess. Colin ate the chicken pie in one mouth......
Geography after that. Leroy and I played tic-tac-toe and four in a row on paper. T0 the hall for the international friendship day program. Raymund was so funny! "You win a 招财猫!" Sec 4s were held back afterwards.
Went to Pizza Hut with the big group of girls. Didn't eat there though. Around 3.45, Hui Min and I went to Amk Hub. Had our lunch at Pepper Lunch. Didn't want to eat it at first because of my sore throat + cough, but just couldn't resist...... Had beef pepper lunch. Not bad, but my teeth was aching.
Around 5, we took bus to the tuition centre. Yeah, teacher was late again. By half an hour. Debbie joined our class too!
Class ended at about 7.30. Reached home at about 8. Bugged dad to bring me to the doctor because I felt like dying. Not literally. So he did. The queue was so long. The doctor was hilarious though. Gave me a MC for tomorrow. (15th April) Guess I'll be attending still. Might go home if I feel like it. Well since I have a MC.
Reached home at 9.
*cough cough, sniff sniff* How annoying I must be because my nose and coughs were so noisy.
No comments:
Post a Comment