Ok well. I didn't want to blog today because I was lazy but decided to in the end...Hiccup.
School was as per normal this morning. Had 2 periods of Chemistry but Ms Chew wasn't in school. Sorta self proclaim 'free period'. Chinese after that. Had ting xie. Followed by POA. After POA, a few of us went to visit Choon Siew at the sick bay. Seems like she had an awesome nap hahahaha. Back to class for recess.
Had Geography after that. Fell asleep in the midst of class. Stupid Leroy, keep drawing on my arm using the highlighter -_- The ink won't come off wth.
PCCG. The Pure students went for SPA while the rest of us stayed in class with a relief teacher. Sharmeel, Colin, Daryl and I played UNO.
After school ended, went to Cafe Cartel for lunch with Kirene, Hui Min, Charmaine & Chung An. We had so many complaints! :P
Hui Min and I took bus to the tuition centre. The teacher was late again. For the billionth time, he was late AGAIN!!! How agonizing.. Anyway tuition ended at 6. Like 15 minutes earlier because he had "something to attend to". So we went home.
I made sushi for dinner. Well I just wrapped my rice with seaweed and some chicken and broccoli as stuffings... Not the ideal sushi but I just wanna have my rice with seaweed.
Anyway, am having terrible coughing fits. Guess eating chocolate, seaweed and mango before my cough recovered was a pretty bad idea.
Just a little rant of my own. My brother changed the internet subscriber to Singtel. No idea why, I've heard that Singtel is really slow. Not sure how this will help him with his DOTA. Argh anyway, it is making my computer function so slowwwwwww.
No comments:
Post a Comment